Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Outfit | Procrastination Regret

I have something around a week to write a 7-8 minute informational and education speech about Doctor Who, an 8-10 paper that can decide whether or not I pass my History class, a 3-5 page Anthropology paper, and I have like 8 hours to finish revising an essay for my English class. Two of these things were assigned at the start of the semester and the others were assigned either this week or last week. My point is that I've procrastinated and now, I'm spending as much extra time as I can on finishing everything. I'll be at my mom's from Thanksgiving evening until Sunday night so I'm hoping that I'll be able to get everything done and printed out then. But oh goodness, I always stress myself out around this time of the semester and I always tell myself that I'll be better next semester and that I won't wait until the last minute to finish papers...yeah...it's around the umpteenth time that I'm telling myself that and I know it won't change. If I don't pass my History class, I will definitely have to take it during the summer semester so that I have a chance of transferring to CSULA by fall. If it doesn't happen, I'll take some English literature classes or something to pass the time until I can apply again. But ughhhh. So much stupid in my head. I could have been using this time to be working on my novel, but nope, just school work. 
Outfit Details: Brown Scalloped Infinity Scarf (Gifted) | Burgundy Vintage Dior Sweater (Thrifted) | Shorts (ViVi's) | Grey Polka Dot Tights (Target) | Brown Boots (JustFab.com) | Rings (Gifted)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...