Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Outfit | Textures

There was much sitting to be had while I was taking these photos. I was tired suddenly and because I was recording myself for a collab video my friend and I are doing for our collab channel. I only filmed about 3 minutes or so of footage but watching it back is just so awkward and funny because there are moments of silence and frozen expression while I wait for the self-timer to take the photo and then I'm walking to and from my camera and tripod back to where I'm sitting. In other news, I felt rather punk rock in today's outfit. I think it's the copious amounts of black clothing and black on my nails. I ended up leveling it out with my navy striped sweater and some dark grey accents. I think I said before in a previous post that I didn't own enough articles of black clothing but as I was getting dressed, I realized that I did indeed have enough articles of black clothing. This could have come in handy when I was feeling inspired to dress witchy. All I know is that I need a thick knitted black sweater. Actually, I need more thick knitted sweaters. I love sweaters and sweater weather is oncoming so I have a reason to need more sweaters...at least, that's what I tell myself.
Outfit Details: Black Knitted Shorts & Knitted Navy Striped Sweater (Forever 21) | Black Tights (Target) | Leather Jacket with Hoodie (gifted) | Grey Knitted Beanie (H&M) | Black Boots (Payless) | Flower Ring (gifted)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...