Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Outfit | An Untitled Work

The semester is winding down and so far, I'm doing well in two classes, barely passing in one class, and passing but not transfer-passing in my last class. Hopefully, with my term papers, I'll pass those classes and not have to deal with them again. In other news, I've been working on a new untitled novel. I've spent the better part of last week writing and working on chapter one and I've just barely started chapter two. I spent some time today planning out and working out the timeline for the first book (it's the first in a trilogy) and working on the relationships between the characters. I am kind of in love with my story but I'm so anxious and worried while working on it though. Writing as much as I had in the past few days has brought back all of my insecurities concerning novel writing. I'm a better short story writer. I have written three or five novels for NaNoWriMo but I always hated the end result and the ideas I produced in them. I'm both sad and glad that my old laptop with all of the novels crashed but most published authors agree that as a writer, you shouldn't ever throw away/delete any work, no matter how bad. Thinking back, I don't really regret not backing them up. I still remember the main ideas of them so maybe if I ever feel the need to try writing them again, I could...maybe. 
Outfit Details: Hooded Leather Jacket (Some Asian boutique) | Striped Sweater (Thrifted) | Black Skirt (Forever 21) | Grey Tights (Target) | Lace Stripe Tights (ModCloth) | Neon Blue Trimmed Black Oxfords (Gifted)

2 comments:

  1. O, you're such a beautiful girl, and your tights are really gorgeous! So sad that they have already a little hole! Did you wear them again or throw away?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anon: Aw, thank you so much! I'm sorry this reply is a few days late, by the way! Yeah, they're incredibly fragile tights but I do still wear them. I think they have something around 3-5 small holes so I still wear them since most people don't notice them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...