Thursday, November 21, 2013

Outfit | Rain Clouds

It rained today! I was so happy. I love rain, cold, and rain clouds. I love the smell of rain so much, it's so relaxing and comforting! Although, the gloominess makes it a tad difficult to take photos without them coming out grainy. I had to up the aperture and ISO just so that you could see me in the photos. Even with editing, it can be a tad difficult but oh man, I love this weather way too much. I got to go home, my face comfortably snuggled into my infinity scarf which is so warm and perfect, it's definitely a steal since I bought it on sale and it was $10 down from $15. So happy I bought it. Anyway, when I got home and took photos, I changed out of my clothes and got cozy in a pair of leggings, two pairs of pajama pants, a longsleeve thermal under a tee under this striped sweater and a bunch of layers of socks and a nice hot cup of cinnamon apple tea. I was soooo happy and cozy oh goodness. I basically made the living room couch my nest at least until it was time for dinner and I had to get up. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the cold, like a lot, but with my anemia, I tend to get colder faster and more often than most people so I tend to play off how cold I really am so whenever I get home, I automatically don anywhere from 2-6 layers of clothes just to warm up. This only means that I need more things to layer with during this time of the year. I think a thrifting trip is in great need, no?
Outfit Details: Dress (Thrifted) | Striped Sweater (Forever 21) | Infinite Scarf (LaceAffair) | Coat (ViVi's) | Rust Tights (Target) | Brown Boots (Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...