Sunday, November 17, 2013

Outfit | Repeat

I wore this exact dress and blouse combination on Halloween. The only differences are the tights and shoes. Before, I wore pumpkin coloured tights and black ankle booties for a witchy appearance. Now, I am wearing this outfit to a family dinner for my aunty slash godmother's birthday so the occasion is a tad bit more fancy than a Halloween get together with friends. I got this dress from a second hand instagram shop earlier this year but I never got to wear it because it was too big in the bust. After washing it multiple times and throwing it in the dryer, it was the perfect size. Except that the skirt was ridiculously wrinkled and I'm not that handy with an iron (I know, ridiculous) and so I waited until I could find the time to iron the skirt. It's wrinkle prone though, so I think I may save this dress for weekends and special occasions/get togethers. And, I get to wear heels again, which I'm excited for. I'm still not too confident walking around in them, but I feel somewhat mature in them so I'll brave the consequences. Even if walking around in heels for 5+ hours kills me, it is so worth it. Especially since my mom's side of the family is hilarious and so fun that it made wearing the heels and getting puked on by my baby cousin worth it.
Outfit Details: Purple Peacoat (Love Couture) | White Pinstriped Dress (Thrifted) | Swan Blouse (Forever 21) | Patent Black Waist Belt (I don't know) | Black Tights, Red Heels (Target) | Rings (Gifted)

BONUS: Have some pictures of my baby cousin, Jennalyn, and I :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...