Okay, so on my makeup, let me start off by saying that a lot of my more "expensive makeup" is bought from Hautelook. Their makeup products are sold at a huge discount and it's seriously my favorite. A lot of the products are makeup brands that are sold at Nordstrom so a few brands might not be sold there, but it's so worth it. I don't wear foundation since it gets pretty warm here and no matter what foundation, high-end or drugstore, my face always feels like it's being suffocated so I don't have a foundation. I like what I wear to feel light and to look natural. For tools, majority of my brushes are from ELF's Studio line which is their $3 line. A couple other brushes are from EcoTools, Real Techniques, and one from Lorac. There are some products that aren't pictured here like my Urban Decay cream/gel liner, my Mac lipsticks, and other eyeshadow palettes but that's because they're only occasionally used, not daily. If you have any questions about any products here, feel free to ask me. I'm more than happy to answer any questions!
So without further a do, here's a list (with links to buy!) of my stuff:
- theBalm Instain Blush in 'Toile'
- Korres Cheek Butter in 'Crimson'
- Stila Convertible Lip and Cheek Color in 'Dahlia'
- theBalm Nude-Tude Eyeshadow Palette
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in 'Bad to the Bronze'
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in 'Vintage Plum'
- Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in 'Get Figgy' (this shade is no longer sold)
- Rimmel London Scandaleyes Micro Liner in Black
- Maybelline The Rocket Waterproof Mascara
- ELF Eyeshadow Primer
- Wet n Wild Eyebrow Pencil in 'Brunette'
- Wet n Wild Brow Shaper
- Rimmel London Kohl Pencil in 'Nude'
- Rimmel London Brow Gel
- Korres Corrector/Concealer in 'Tan'
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer in 'Medium'
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in 'Buff Beige'
For lips, I use a lot of drugstore brands with a small sprinkle of higher end products, most of which isn't in my makeup bag so they're not pictured. For colors, I tend to stray towards deep reds, berries, and deep pinks. I'm neutral toned so most lip colors look quite nice on me, luckily, so I rarely have a hard time finding the right colors for my face. It's finding the right formula of lipstick that's difficult. I love matte finishes so you'll never see me with glossy lips unless I have no lipstick on and am just wearing Carmex which is my favorite. My favorite Drugstore brands for lip products are Nyx, Revlon, and Wet n Wild. The products here are the Nyx Soft matte Lip Creams, Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm Stains, Revlon Colorstay Ultimate Liquid Lipcolor, and Becca Cosmetics Ultimate Matte Lip Color. Products not pictured are other Revlon lipsticks and two Mac lipsticks.
Thanks for reading!