Thursday, November 7, 2013

Outfit | Pumpkin Pie

I only just recently got my hair cut into a pixie and I'm already feeling the need to get it trimmed. The woman who cut my hair didn't cut it the way I wanted to so I won't be going back to that salon for my trim. I'm thinking of going for the Ginnifer Goodwin/Mary Margaret pixie this time. It's been quite nice not really needing to do anything but as soon as the sides and back started going, I've had to do more hair maintenance than usual so a trim is definitely in need. Maybe this weekend before or after I go to Apple Hill with my mom and her side of the family. It's getting really annoying having to pin back hair since the sides have a tendency to stick up. People have advised me against going and razor blading the sides a la Emma Watson, but I am tempted to do it.
Outfit Details: Cream Sweater (Target) | Green Plaid Skirt (Thrifted) | Brown Waist Belt (Forever 21) | Rust Tights (Target) | Brown Oxfords (Thrifted)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...