Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Outfit | Mini Dots

I used to shy away from tight clothes like this mini bodycon skirt, but in recent years, I've gotten over that and have created a small collection of bodycon skirts that I wear year round. I've been meaning to get solid colour skirts since patterned ones can be difficult to coordinate with, but this grey one from Forever 21 is definitely my most worn bodycon skirt. I've worn it quite a many times since buying it a few summers ago. By the way, I apologize for the graininess in today's post. I edited them but for some reason, Blogspot would only upload the original versions and not the edited ones. Weird. Anyway, for a slub/lazy kind of outfit, this is definitely my kind of slub/lazy outift. It's really easy to put together an outfit around the mini skirt, especially because it's grey, it goes with practically everything. I can't wait until it gets colder and I can wear my favourite purple peacoat with it.
 Outfit Details: Cropped Sweater (Thrifted) | Mini Polka Dot Skirt (Forever 21) | Black Coat (ViVis) | Blue Tights (Target) | Rings (gifted) | Black Booties (Forever 21)
*I've also linked this post to the IFB Project: Skirting Around

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...