Thursday, November 14, 2013

Outfit | Seeing Stars

I love cropped sweaters. Why? Because as a petite person, it's awesome to find a sweater that fits just right. Now don't get me wrong. I have plenty of uncropped sweaters that fit just fine, but with the recent influx of cropped sweaters, I no longer have to look to the kid's department for just right fits. It's also great because the sleeves aren't too short or too long, although the kid in me does enjoy the feeling of sleeves that are too long. Looking back, I wish I had bought every pattern and colour of this particular style of crop sweater from Target when I bought this one. It's easily one of my favourite sweaters to wear during the autumn and winter seasons. It's warm and just the right amount of thick fabric and thinness so layering is possible with it. Maybe Target has more sweaters in this style. I need them. 
Outfit Details: Black Dress (H&M) | Star Print Crop Sweater (Target) | Pink Tights (Target) | Black Oxfords (Thrifted) | Rings (Forever 21)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...