Thursday, December 26, 2013

Outfit | Yuletide Greetings

I just LOVE wearing heels. During the holiday season, I feel like it's appropriate for me to bust out my heels and wear them out and about. I've spoken about my love for heels before on my blog, but usually due to my lack of confidence in them and rare opportunities to wear them, I rarely don heels. Which explains another reason as to why I love the holidays: I get to wear heels. It's such a ridiculous reason but I can't help but get just a tiny bit happy whenever the opportunity to wear heels arises. As I type this however, I'm staring at my bedroom and with the holiday season comes an incredibly messy room. My clean clothes are all over one side of my floor while my shoes and a pile of boxes from Christmas Eve are on another. It's just chaos and not even the kind of chaos that's organized. It's just messy. Thankfully, I'll have a few moments to breathe and clean my room while New Years Eve parties are underway. In other news, I think it's become quite clear that I am fond of not just heels, but wearing ridiculously bright, yet festive colours for the holidays. Last post, I wore a colour combination of maroon/deep red/burgundy/whatever colour you'd like to call it, brown, cream, and purple. It looked quite the traditional festive. For Christmas Day, I wore a green lace dress that has a teal slip and undertone, with teal tights, a navy blazer, and black accents in the belt and shoes to tie it all together. Oddly enough, my family said I looked quite festive. 
Outfit Details: Navy Blazer, Black Waist Belt (Thrifted) | Green/Teal Lace Dress, Teal Tights, Metal Clutch (Target) | Black Heeled Oxfords, Rings (Gift) | Eiffel Tower Earrings (Forever 21)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...