Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Outfit | Let It Go

Ahhh, it's only Monday (or Tuesday) and already I want this week to be over. My first final was easy and I'll be ending the class with a high B. English, Anthro, and History are my main sources of anxiety and worry. Then there's my younger sister who is the epitome of ungratefulness, condescension, and tackiness, but I won't get into that. I'm just excited to be done with school for a month and be able to relax and not feel stressed. I mean, I hide it incredibly well, but most days I feel like crying and/or screaming. It's a miracle that I haven't cracked under the pressure, well completely anyways. I'm incredibly lucky to have friends and subjects that can take the pressure off of me and relax me. I think that's important for a lot of people to have. You know? To have someone, whether it be a small group, a large group, or one singular person to talk to and just soundboard off of. I'm way too lucky in that I have gained far too many good friends and that's just so ridiculous, especially when I think back to who I was when I graduated from high school. I was shy, awkward, quiet, unsure, had low self esteem, and called a girl who often made fun of me and my interests, my best friend. I definitely had no idea that I would end up the way I am now. I'm far more outgoing, less awkward, friendly, talkative, still a tad insecure and unsure, and my self esteem is way higher than I ever expected it to be. Before this becomes a very long post about late blooming (which I will write up soon), long story short, despite how stressed and annoyed I can get, I need to stop and remember all of the positive aspects of my life. 
Outfit Details: Red Cardigan & Denim Jacket (Thrifted) | Black Dress (H&M) | Black Booties, Earrings, and Polka Dot Bow Headband (Forever 21) | Grey Tights (Target) | Rings (Gifts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...