Thursday, December 5, 2013

Outfit | Blue Flowers

I feel so relieved. I did a speech on "Doctor Who" in one of my classes and even though I'm sick and rushed through it, people still said that I did a pretty good job. Woot. I'm still sick though and that sucks. You never know how much you miss singing until you can't sing anymore. I make it sound so much more maudlin than it actually is, but in all honesty, I'm singing like 75% of my day so it just sucks to not be able to sing when I want to. I mean, I can try, but it'll hurt my throat and I don't want to damage my chords or anything. On top of that, I finished two term papers and turned them in (*crosses fingers* I hope they're good). The semester is nearly over. In like a week and a half, I'll be done with this semester. And then tomorrow, I'll be seeing Watsky with my friend at Sac State. I'm so excited because every other time we've tried to see him live, something's always come up. Not this time, universe! We WILL be seeing Watsky and we WILL be partying to kill a hipster (that's a song)!
Outfit Details: Blue Coat (ViVis) | Mickey Mouse Sweater (Thrifted) | Lace Peter Pan Collar Top (Forever 21) | Floral Boucle Skirt (ModDeals.com) | Blue Tights (Target) | Black Oxfords (Thrifted) | Rings (Gifted)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...