Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Outfit | Happy Christmas!

Merry Christmas and happy holidays! I took a week long break of no posting and just kind of relaxing after the craziness of finals. It's weird to think that in just a few days, it'll be 2014 and it will be another year gone. I mean, so much has happened in the past year and I've changed and grown so much more than I have in previous years and I think that's in part to me cutting out people who bogged me down with pointless and selfish things. It's exciting and terrifying to know that next year I'll be 22 and that my life will probably change again, hopefully for the better. I've looked through this blog and it's kind of startling to see my style preferences take shape until finally landing on my current style. The end of the year is just so weird to me. It's a time of the year where family puts aside differences (well, they try to) and we all give eachother gifts that we hope the other likes and then we stuff ourselves with foods that many of us deny ourselves throughout the year. That being said, I love this time of the year. The weather is more agreeable for me, I like seeing family that live out of city, I like getting gifts (who doesn't), and I love eating more than usual and no one can say anything about it. 
Outfit Details: Purple Peacoat (Love Culture) | Circle Scarf (Lace Affair) | Cream Lace Dress & Brown Waist Belt (Thrifted) | Maroon Tights (Target) | Rings (Gifts) | Rocket Dog Heeled Sandals (Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...