Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Outfit | Eighties Mint

Almost through with my finals. I am so excited. Although, as I'm typing this post up, I'm feeling a tad sad since earlier, I went to take a good friend of mine to the airport so that she could fly out to her family. It's always sad to say goodbye to a friend, but she'll be back in two weeks so I will definitely see her more then. Anyway, school! It is almost done. After Thursday, I'll officially be done with school for the next four-five weeks which means that I can finally relax and enjoy some shows that I've been meaning to get to. Also, I'll have some time to really work on my novel. I've been working on chapter two and I haven't touched it for the past week or so which is just awful because I keep having these sudden bursts of inspiration and I can't act on them because I know that it'll result in me writing into the early morning light. Soon I will become a regular fixture at my local Starbucks or whichever coffee shops in Elk Grove/Sacramento that I decide to visit. 
Outfit Details: Navy Blazer (Thrifted) | Mint Polka Dot Sweater, Rings, & Nikes (Gift) | Grey Knitted Beanie (H&M) | Black Pleated Skirt, Mint Blue Tights (Forever 21) |

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...