Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Outfit | Rainy Day


It was a mucky, overcast, and a tad rainy sort of day. I was sort of happy because it meant I could break out my thicker cardigans and wear tights but also not happy because it was still in the high 80s. I LOVE rainy and cold weather. I don't exactly have the wardrobe for it (especially in the shoe department) but I love it so much. It's so much more fun, for me anyways, to dress for colder weather because I feel like I have way more options and sometimes, way too many options, but I enjoy it. I'd much rather be cold and wrapped up in thick sweaters and tights than be hot and sweaty. It's September and you know what that means? It means autumn! It means sweaters, hot drinks, cold days and colder nights, jackets, and tights. I am so excited. I love the autumn. There is just something so ridiculously calming to me about this time of the year. I love going out when there's a chill in the air, there's something magical about it for me.







Outfit Details: Dog Print blouse (Thrifted) | Navy Elbow Patched GAP Cardigan (Thrifted) | Grey High Waist Skirt (ViVis) | Black tights (Target) | Black Waist Belt (Thrifted) | Green Metal Trim Oxfords (Gifted) | Arrow Ring (Forever 21)

Make-Up Details: Lips (Mac Satin Lipstick - Rebel) | Eyes (Avon Long Lasting Liquid Liner) | Lashes (Maybelline Rocket) | Nails (Avon Suede Polish in Navy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...