Thursday, September 19, 2013

Outfit | Laced Denim

Aaah! I got this dress from Forever 21 earlier in the summer and I just never got around to being able to wear it. The way the fabric feels is light enough for any sort of heat but also heavy enough that I wanted to wait until it got just a bit colder. Good call on my part. It was nice and windy today and although I was wearing red flats and no tights earlier, it felt amazing. I only switched into tights and boots because I was going to a friend's housewarming party that evening and knowing it got colder at night, I also brought along a jacket. I really don't think anyone knows just how much I adore this dress. It's got this beautiful little embroidered flowers on the top and it comes complete with a Peter Pan collar. For a Forever 21 dress, this feels both flimsy and sturdy. I'm happy I decided to buy this when I did because now it's not even on the site or in stores. Talk about lucky.







Outfit Details: Light Pink Peter Pan Collar Dress (Forever 21) | Bow Belt (Forever 21) | Purple Cardigan (ViVis) | Black Tights (Target) | Boots (JustFab) | Denim Jacket (Thrifted) | Rings (gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...