Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Outfit | Birds of a Feather

This dress is one of my favourites! I've been looking to get a few more like it. I've been going through Sheinside and Storenvy and noting which ones I want to save up for. So far, one with a kitten face and another with a lion face have caught my eye. I think I'll probably end up getting those two. I'm not sure. I'm also still on the hunt for a reasonably priced (preferably cheap) galaxy dress that isn't super short. I'm also still looking for a good winter coat. I have two, a purple peacoat and an olive green coat, but I'm thinking of saving up for a good black winter coat and a classic trench coat (I've been waiting for the Asos trench to restock for the past month). Hopefully I get called in for an interview at DSW. I applied there a few weeks ago and then again last night and when I called today to check on the status of my application, the hiring manager said that they're doing interviews all week and will be calling people so *crosses fingers* hopefully I get this job. I need some way to fuel my shopping addiction that doesn't involve children and dim English students. And just a last note, I think it's funny that I've kind of mashed together cutesy little girl (Peter Pan Collar blouse and frilly socks) and rough and tumble (the dress and the boots). I don't know, I just think it's funny.






Outfit Details: Spotted Leopard Dress (Marshalls) | Cream Peter Pan Collar Blouse (Thrifted) | Ring (Forever 21) | Frilly Socks (Forever 21) | Black Boots (Payless) | Black Waist Belt (Thrifted) | Brown Schoolbag (Gift)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...