Thursday, September 5, 2013

Outfit | Blueberry Sorbet

 I've had this dress for a year and rarely wore it out because I always thought it hung awkwardly on my frame but recently, I've stopped caring. I feel like I'm headed to a tea party in this dress and even though I have fat on my arms, I still feel quite comfy in this dress without a cardigan. I always think it's interesting when people worry about whether or not they look good in their clothes. I feel like if you're comfortable in your clothes and in your skin, then whatever you wear will look good, at least to an extent. My point is, if you have confidence in yourself, whatever you wear will look fine and fierce. For example, I have a fat stomach, fat thighs, and fat arms. Does that stop me from wearing mini-skirts, sleeveless dresses, and shorts? Occasionally, yes, but majority of the time, no, because I wear what I want to and what I'm comfortable in and it just so happens that I'm comfiest in dresses, shorts, and mini-skirts. I think the world might be just a tad happier if everyone wore what they wanted without caring about what other people think. 





Outfit Details: Blue Chiffon Red Circle Pattern Dress (Thrifted) | Sandals (Target) | Rings (Forever 21) | Brown Satchel (Gift) | Salmon Cardigan (Gift) | Sunnies (Modcloth) | Brown Waist Belt (Thrifted)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...