Thursday, September 12, 2013

Outfit | Lace Poppies

This is one of my favourite skirts! I have one in black too. You'd think that with the polka dot pattern and the orange colour that it would be difficult to pair this skirt with anything. Luckily, that's not the case! This skirt goes with so many things in my wardrobe and I don't know if it's because I just wear a lot of colours or because I'm just terrible with colour matching. This was also one of the first skirts that I tailored in myself. The waist was way too loose for my waist so I took a chance, measure my waist, and took in the waist of the skirt. I had to do that for the black one too and now I have two cute and fun skirts that fit properly. But really, whenever I wear brightly coloured clothes like this skirt and this cardigan, I always find myself more energetic and able to tolerate more awful things than normal. Dressing happily and brightly really does lift a person's mood. Well, my mood anyways. 







Outfit Details: High Waist Polka Dot Skirt (Forever 21) | Sheer Lace Peter Pan Collar Top (Thrifted) | Brown Waist Belt (Thrifted) | Rings (Gift) | Purple Cardigan (ViVis) | Brown Loafers (Ross) | Brown Bag (Target)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...