Saturday, September 21, 2013

Inspiration | Emily Browning

Emily Browning is one of my favourite actresses. It's a shame that she's rather unknown but she's starred in some of my favourite films (Sucker Punch, Sleeping Beauty, A Series of Unfortunate Events [If I think about this apart from the book series, I LOVE it, if not...eh], and the soon to be wide-released Plush). I've always thought that she's had this sort of fae-like beauty. She reminds me of someone who'd be a faery princess in some modern faery tale or something. On top of that, I think she's got this amazing sense of style that I've taken some style inspiration from in the past. Even in some of the films she's starred in, she always looks absolutely gorgeous in her clothes. 

I do love the way she's styled at premieres and in photo shoots, but I absolutely adore her street fashion so this post has a lot of street photos of her since that's what I find stylistically inspiring. She always has such cute hair too and her makeup is usually really nicely done and compliments her features. She's just one of my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...