Sunday, September 29, 2013

Outfit | Pixie

 So I got my hair cut and at first, I really hated it because the woman cut the sides really oddly, but the more I see it, the more I like it. This is actually the shortest I've ever had my hair and it feels really nice. My head feels lighter and I feel like I look more my age. Also, apparently, I look really good with the cut. I thought I looked awful but people were telling me that it looks nice and really suits my face. I always thought that because I had a round face, I'd probably look a lot rounder than I'd like to. Luckily, that was not the case.
Outfit Details: Blue Striped Button-Up (Fancy Tree House/Thrifted) | High Waist Black Polka Dot Skirt (Forever 21) | Black Waist Patent Belt (Thrifted) | Lace Tights (Forever 21) | Black Bow Flats (Thrifted) | Black/White Purse (Hautelook) | Ring (Gift) | Earrings (Etsy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...