Friday, September 20, 2013

Outfit | Bedroom Talk

This past week, despite how happy I look in my pictures, I've been feeling really tired and stressed. I don't even really know why. I've been falling asleep earlier and trying really hard to do well in school but somehow I'm always yawning, always tired, and always doubting myself in my school work. I feel completely disillusioned with school. I know it's important in order to live happily and comfortably but I just feel like the longer I'm in school for a degree in English Literature and a teaching degree for that, the more I find myself hating the idea of going back to and staying in school. That's basically my long excuse as to why today's post has photos from my bedroom. I was way too tired to venture outside but I also liked how I looked today, so yep. Yay for being stressed about school, life, and my future. I'm excited to put myself through more school and further and further into debt. So excited. 




Outfit Details: Collar shirt (Fancy Tree House/Thrifted) | Grey High Waist Skirt (ViVis) | Yellow Tights (Target) | Brown Loafers (Ross) | Brown Waist Belt (Thrifted)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...