Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Outfit | Lavender Dots

 I just got these lavender tights a few months ago and the first time I wear them out, I already get a snag. Awful. I'm usually better with my tights and I was under the assumption that these "heavy-duty" winter tights were more durable. I guess not. Usually, Target-brand Merona, has tights that last forever and never gets snags and don't snag. Besides this pair, I have a mustard yellow pair that has a snag where my thigh is. Hit or miss. I do love these tights though. They're such a pretty colour and so fun. It's such a shame that when I got dressed, I was half asleep and barely paying attention to what clothing I grabbed and threw on. I had an essay exam to study for, so I got up early and went to the nearest library and studied there for a few hours before my first class. I was almost late to my first class cause of that and I'm fairly certain that all of that studying did not help. I was so completely lost and dead by the time I had to take that essay exam. All in all, this was not a good day for me. Even with Agents of SHIELD premiering and being amazing. I just want some hugs and kisses and some relaxation time. Also, new lavender tights. Gah.
Outfit Details: Polka Dot Pencil Skirt, Black Tank Top, and Shoes (Forever 21) | Elbow Patch Cardigan (Thrifted) | Lavender Tights (Target) | Ring and Necklace (gift) | Skinny Patent Black Waist Belt (Thrifted)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...