Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Outfit | Cone of Ice Cream


It's weird, but there's something relaxing and therapeutic about photographing my outfits and taking a few minutes out of my (lazy) day to do it. I don't know what it is. I find that I enjoy taking photos and scrolling back through and editing them. It's fun and I enjoy making these posts. I don't really get to talk often about my personal style ideas and this blog is a way for me to express those ideas in photo and written form. I don't really know anybody who is as interested in personal style as I am except for other bloggers so it's nice to kind of talk about it on here. This blog also gets me out of my house during the day which is rare since I'm usually inside watching Netflix, tv, or sitting in my room blogging. 



Outfit Details: Ice Cream Print Dress (Forever 21, here) | Brown belt (thrifted) | Nude/Off White loafers (thrifted) | Sheer Lace Peter Pan Collar Tank (thrifted)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...