Monday, April 29, 2013

Outfit | Cats and Collars


This is probably one of my favourite thrifting finds. I bought it at a Goodwill and it's from Forever 21. I had been looking for this cat print dress everywhere and I just stumbled upon it. It was destined to be! I wore the outfit without the collared shirt at school. I had to put it on when I went to the hospital because the dress can be a little bit risque in the bust area. But I love cats and I love dresses, so this is a dream come true. And you can't see it, but there's a little bit of lace paneling in the the shoulder area too. The only thing I dislike about this dress is that the slip is SO much shorter than the outer shell. Also, my hair has been acting odd all day. It can't decide what it's doing and it so annoying. I'm going to get a pixie cut soon so that I won't have to worry about this anymore. It was ridiculously hot today (91 degrees) and I was dying but I had to wear a cardigan because one of my classes today is always COLD which I loved. It's going to be so much hotter in the summer and I am not looking forward to that.





Outfit Details: Cat print dress (thrifted) | Sandals (GoJane.com) | Purple cardigan (ViVis) | Sheer Peter Pan collar (thrifted) | Black waist belt (thrifted)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...