Friday, April 26, 2013

Outfit | A Day at the Park (late)


I meant to post this yesterday/last night but I had gone to a free movie night at the drive-in and we went to Denny's and stayed for a bit so I got home REALLY late and I was way too tired to make this post. Anyways, I rarely go to the park near my house because it's too hot, there's always too many people at the park, and this park is right next to my old high school. Surprisingly enough, there weren't very many people, it wasn't too hot it was windy, and all the high school kids were already gone because of the minimum day. It was awkward taking these photos because there was a family at the park with my sister and I, and I could just tell that the mom was wondering what two asian girls were doing taking pictures at the park. Despite that, we ignored them and happily continued to take pictures. I really love this skirt because it's so comfy and so fun to wear. I have it in black as well and I nearly bought them in all the colours but they were out of my size for those ones. 





Outfit Details: Chiffon ruffle front blouse (thrifted) | Striped green cardigan (thrifted) | High waist coral polka dot skirt (Forever 21) | Brown oxfords (thrifted) | Ruffle ankle socks (Forever 21) | Brown shoulder bag (Target) | Sunnies (Urban Outfitters) | Black waist belt (thrifted)


Pictures taken by my sister.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...