Monday, April 22, 2013

Video | Candy!

Can I just start by saying how much I love this set of commercials? Because I quite love it a lot. I don't even want the new Prada perfume, but I can't help but watch this commercial multiple times. Lea Seydoux stars in this commercial and is absolutely charming and captivating. If by wearing the perfume, I can become just as charming and adorable and captivating as Lea, then I'd be happy to shell out the extra money for this perfume. But since I doubt that this perfume does that, I'll just sit here on the couch and rewatch this commercial. It should also be said that I love Lea Seydoux, Roman Coppola, and Wes Anderson so this was kind of an automatic "I-love-this-video" kind of video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...