Thursday, February 27, 2014

Outfit | Rainy Days and (Not) Leather Jackets

Predictably, the weather took a turn for the awesome when it rained today. I think I've mentioned it before, but there's just something about rainy days that I love. There's a hint of danger and change in the air and that's just so exciting to me. There's also a sort of sad hint there but I try to ignore it. At least until I get home and snuggle up in bed and think on all of the things that are wrong...but we'll gloss over that! I also spent something around 20 minutes in my car today when I got home. The sound of the rain hitting the roof of my car is so relaxing and I felt super frazzled and stressed when I got done with math and even though I got unwind a bit with my friend, Kai, I still felt stressed because of my English class which is later in the evening and is three hours long. But we got out early so I'm getting more and more fond of the idea that if you're positive just enough, the world will reflect that. It's a tad bit more naive than I like to be, but it's getting me through my days.
 (Oh hey wind, thanks for freaking me out!)
Outfit Details: Hooded Pleather Jacket (I forgot) | Red Minnie Mouse Sweater, Black Dress [worn as a skirt], and flats (Forever 21) | Black Tights (Target)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...