Thursday, February 6, 2014

Outfit | Teddy Bear Cones

It's not everyday that I feel like dressing up like a pastry princess, but when I do, I feel like I'm a little kid. Actually, a friend of mine said that I looked like I could be Vanellope from "Wreck-It-Ralph" so I felt quite accomplished since I put Vanellope on a (neverending) list of characters I'd love to cosplay at some point in my life, so I was quite happy. But seriously. I'm wearing bright magenta tights, an ice cream cone print dress, and a teddy bear ear hat. Also! It rained last night! Which I both loved and hated. I drove home in the rain and while that's normally not a big deal, last night there just seemed to be a cornucopia of reckless drivers just swerving in and out of lanes. In the rain, that is way scarier than usual. I love rain though. It's so relaxing and calming and it's total snuggle and sleep-in weather. Gah, I am so in love with rain and the fact that I need to bundle up whenever it shows up. I hope it rains more often. 
Outfit Details: Tan Peacoat (Thrifted) | Ice Cream Cone Print Dress [worn as a skirt] & Teddy Bear Ear Hat (Forever 21) | Magenta Tights (Target) | Cream Sweater (I don't remember) | Brown Boots (Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...