Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Outfit | On Time

Despite the design on my hoodie, happiness, fulfillment, enjoyment, bliss, love, pleasure, and intimacy are certainly on time and definitely not cancelled. Seriously. I am just so happy and giddy and I just feel super content. This must be what it feels like to be in a good, healthy relationship. Never had one of those so I'm just ecstatic. I'm counting the seconds for when people get annoyed with how much peppier and energetic I've been/I'm going to be. I mean, I'm already a pretty energetic and happy person, but goodness, I don't think this smile has left my face, even in my math class, which is amazing because that class is kind of boring and I'm just awful at anything involving numbers. But anyway, before I get carried away with myself, let's move on! I definitely feel like I could be in a Kpop video in this outfit. I feel like I could be Jan Di from the Korean adaptation of "Hana Yori Dango" or as it's known, "Boys Over Flowers", or Minzy from 2NE1. Ah, I remember the days when I would memorize kpop choreography and when I took a Korean class just so that my pronunciation wouldn't be too awful...those were the days. This outfit also reminds me of when I auditioned for S.M. Entertainment and JYP Entertainment. I think it's safe to say that I did not make it pass the dancing, modeling, and acting portion of the auditions.
Outfit Details: Denim Jacket (Thrifted) | Red Hoodie (Threadless) | Polka Dot Mini Bodycon Skirt (Forever 21) | Black Tights (Target) | Jordans (Gift)

2 comments:

  1. You are just so cute from head to toe! Keep on smiling my dear! I love the dab of denim! It was the perfect addition to add that last touch of interest to your look ;D & Your hoodie is quite hysterical!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...