Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Outfit | Kiss me like you mean it

Can I just say that excluding the tights, this whole outfit is completely thrifted? I don't think I've ever worn a whole outfit that was completely thrifted. I'm kind of proud of myself. All of this stuff looks like I could have bought it from Forever 21, Modcloth, or some other site, but nope. I just had some good days at my local Good Will. Anyway, lately, I've been veering towards donning cream and blush coloured clothing. I think it's because I've found myself in love and I just want the world to know. I haven't felt this content and happy in such a long time. I've just never been in a relationship that just feels so right and perfect. I mean, I don't mean to get cheesy here, but...for once in my life, all of those songs and stories about love and happiness? I finally understand them! I'm no longer skeptical about things like love. Past relationships had turned me into a total cynic. I didn't believe that love was a thing that existed outside of TV shows, movies, musicals, and books. I saw happy couples as being foolish because people are disappointing and I didn't see the point in putting in effort when people will just disappoint you. But then here comes this sweet and cute and intelligent guy and he just waltzes into my life and completely changes my mind. I definitely didn't think that was possible. He just makes me so happy and he's made it easier for me to not stress over school and other things. Ah, love. Tis a great thing when the feeling is shared with someone who is worth the time and effort and actually loves you for you and doesn't attempt to change anything about you. A+ to my boyfriend for being a good human and for giving out the best hugs and kisses ever. Also, everyone should listen to this song from Sophie Madeleine. It is SO pretty and inspiring.
Outfit Details: Tan Peacoat, Cream Peter Pan Collar w/black trimming, Blue/Green Plaid High Waist Skirt, Sunnies, Black Waist Belt, & White Loafers (Thrifted) | Tights (Target)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...