Monday, July 8, 2013

Outfit | True Blood


It's been a while. I've been a tad more focused on reading, writing, and keeping up with my vlog. I've also been unable to photograph my outfits when I did leave the house. It's funny, the other day I was sad about not seeing and hanging out with my friends as often as I'd have liked to this past summer, but it's okay. The friends I have seen, hung out with, have made plans with me, and still keep in touch are the friends who matter and since realizing that, I totally feel better about everything. Today I caught up with the current season of "True Blood" and while watching the latest episode, my dad saw how I was dressed and noted that I dressed similarly to Sookie so now I have deemed this my Sookie Stackhouse outfit. It's all sweetness with the button up and legs with the shorts. Perfectly enticing and fun to wear. Oddly enough, outfits like this have become my sort of go-to summer outfit when I haven't done my laundry. I've also been wearing it every time I've gone to my mom's. This outfit is just so easy to style and there is a hint of maturity to it all while keeping it youthful with the colour and style of button-up. I've been on the hunt for more button-ups since so that I can add variety to this outfit.




(Outfit Details: Red Pinstriped Button-Up: Thrifted | Blue Button Tab Shorts: Forever 21 | Green Crossbody Purse: Thrifted | Black Sunnies: Forever 21 | Shoes: Taken from my sister's closet)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...