Monday, July 22, 2013

Review | Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in 'Empress'


Product: Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner in 'Empress'
Cost: $6 via Hautelook | $20 via Sephora
Review: I have only just gotten in this in the post this past weekend, but from the test swatch I did, this is a very strong eyeliner. I bought it in 'Empress' which is a pearly white. I plan on using it in my inner corners when I wear black/dark brown liner. It glides on smoothly and really sticks to your skin. Even now, as I'm typing this up, the eyeliner hasn't budged from my hand. So far, I have high hopes for this eyeliner. It's a nice white, not too shimmery, and really is waterproof. I might end up buying more shades. The packaging is really cute too. My only problem is that the twisty mechanism doesn't seem to be as good here. I'm not sure if that's just my problem or a widely recognized problem.
NOTE: If you'd like an invite to Hautelook, let me know :)
Rating: 4.5/5




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...