Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Review | Stila Long Wear Lip Colour in 'Flushed'


Product: Stila Long Wear Lip Colour  in 'Flushed'
Cost: $6 at Hautelook | Normally $20
Review: I ordered this along with my Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner from Hautelook.com a while ago and it just arrived in the post this past weekend. I actually wore this all day today. It's deep rose-coloured sheer, long lasting, lip gloss/balm in one tube. At least that's what it's advertised as. I can attest to the long-lasting and lip balm part. It's not sticky and shiny like lip gloss, thankfully. The deep rose colour is a tad off but I think that's because of my colouring. It's a bit more of a deep pink colour, not rose. It's still a very nice shade though. It also has this vanilla scent to it which is absolute perfection. My perfume is vanilla-scented so this goes well with it. I only had to touch up my lips like once today after lunch. Other than that, this really is a long-lasting lip colour. It has a twisting mechanism which works nicely and it applies smoothly although I suggest making sure to have soft, smooth lips so make sure to apply a lip balm the night before so that your lips are nice and soft when you apply this. Like with the eyeliner, this has adorable packaging. I'm seriously tempted to buy up some more Stila products.
NOTE: IF YOU'D LIKE A HAUTELOOK INVITE, LET ME KNOW :) 
Rating: 5/5



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...