Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Outfit | Mixing Patterns

I'm sure you've noticed, but I recently gave myself a blunt fringe/bangs. I was tired of my how annoying my hair was being so I took a pair of hair cutting scissors and snipped my fringe. It's a little uneven so I need to take some more snips, but I'm sort of okay with how it looks. I can't wait for my hair to grow out so I can get it cut into a nice little bob. Most people tend to favour my hair better when it's in a bob and the ends curl out and I do miss wearing my hair in little pigtails...Although, I must say that I feel quite spunky when I wear pigtails with my slightly longer than usual pixie. 
Outfit Details: Vegan Leather Jacket (Gift) | Striped Knit Sweater, Polka Dot Boydcon Mini, and Black Booties (Forever 21) | Grey Knit Beanie (H&M)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...