Thursday, January 23, 2014

Outfit | Winter Scallops

California winters are sort of ideal in that they're never too cold and never too hot. This is the kind of weather I like. But on days when it can get past the 70s, I am not amused. It's not spring yet and I am not ready to say goodbye to the cold chills of winter. I'm not ready to retire wearing layers and tights. It's funny how fond of winter I am despite the fact that I am a summer child (my birthday is in August) and the majority of my fondest memories take place during the summer, but I can't help but cling to winter. I've always found that I'm slightly more confident during the winter and it might have to do with the fact that I can hide parts of my body with careful layering and in the summer, I lose that ability to layer because of the high temperatures. I just hope winter sticks around just a little longer. 
Outfit Details: Purple Coat (Love Culture) | Polka Dot Dress (ViVis) | Mickey Mouse Sweater (Thrifted) | Cream Scalloped Tights, Magenta Tights (Target) | Converse (I don't remember) | Grey Knit Beanie (F21 or H&M)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...