Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Outfit | Spotted Mouse

Originally, I was taking photos at a park near my house, but right when I was getting started with photo taking, these three little kids came up to me and started asking me to play and whenever I said no, they just followed me whenever I tried to leave. Their parents were watching from a bench and after ten or so minutes of me getting followed by the kids, I just packed up my stuff and played with them. For thirty minutes. For free. They were adorable though and I didn't mind SO much but I ended up having to take blog photos from my backyard (surprise surprise). Our pool is looking mighty clean though so it's getting me excited to go swimming (shocker!). But anyway, the incident got me thinking about why kids like me so much. I posted a status about it on my personal facebook and questioned about possible reasons as to why kids seem to like me so much. Some of my reasons included my small stature, my open and ready smile, and how I smell like a bakery since I favour wearing vanilla scented perfumes and body sprays. As of yet, I don't have a definite answer, but it does make me feel cheerful knowing that most people my age have a difficult time with children whereas I have a problem getting children to stop coming up to me. 
Outfit Details: Coral Polka Dot Skirt (Forever 21) | Mustard Tights (Target) | Denim Jacket and Children's Mickey Mouse Sweater (Thrifted) |  Shoes (Borrowed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...