Friday, January 3, 2014

A Year in Review | 2013 Outfits

I just got around to making this post late at night/early in the morning. It took a while to go through my outfit posts but it was definitely worth it to see the progression from my first posts in April to my current ones now. I tried to choose two per month, but if there are more than two posts for that month, I do include them, but it's no more than four and they're in the later months. But in 2013, I finally cut my hair to a legitimate pixie cut and it took a while to get used to, but in the end I loved it. I'm growing it out now into a bob since I sort of miss that style on me. I'm also considering dying it a different colour other than auburn and red. I'm not too sure yet, but whatever I decide on, I look forward to looking back on the decision next year.
July: True Blood | Hot Days
August: 21 | Blue Checks
If you couldn't tell, during the later half of the year, particularly during the months of October, November, and December, I selected more favourite outfit posts because for me, it's easier to dress for the cold and mildly windy as opposed to the heat that is the norm for California. Compiling the posts for this post was interesting and cringeworthy. It's clear to me that I've definitely gotten better at writing and creating content for this blog and it only took me three months from the start! Anyway, here's to many more fun outfits and nice posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...