Monday, May 20, 2013

Outfit | Polk-a Stripes

The semester is nearly over! I took my Film History final today and got my term paper back and I got an A! I was really surprised considering I didn't really understand the ideologies of my film, but my professor said I did fine. Then he recommended that I take his Hitchcock seminar next spring and I just about died because eeks! My film professor DOES like me. I have this thing where I want to be friends with my professors but I get too awkward so I'd love for them to at least like me and woot, my film professor likes me. I only have two more days and two more finals. I'm not too concerned about my Geology final since I've been studying the material on and off since Friday and I'm not worried about my Shakespeare and Film English Lit. class because I do fairly well even when I haven't read the material. Gah! I can't wait for this semester to be over. I'm so ready for sleeping in all the time and late nights with no worries about homework.


Outfit Details: Pinstriped short sleeve top (thrifted) | Coral polka dot high waist skirt (Forever 21) | Brown flats (ModCloth)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...