Thursday, September 4, 2014

Outfit | Moon Pride

I don't know if you can tell, but this outfit is pretty heavily inspired by Sailor Moon, hence the Sailor Mars earrings, courtesy of my boyfriend. He also gifted me a pair of Sailor Mercury earrings and they are SO cute. I also lucked out at work with this sailor collar jacket. I keep spending money at work which is counterproductive but whatever. It's discounted clothes in great-new condition plus I get a discount so how am I supposed to stop myself? Especially when they're clothes that are this cute? I can't, that's how.
Outfit Details: Denim Circle Skirt (Forever 21) | Sailor Coat (Crossroads Trading Company) | Sailor Shirt (Thrifted) | Grey Knee High Socks & Booties (Tilly's) | Sailor Mars Earrings (Gift from my boyfriend)

Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram | Wordpress | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...