Saturday, September 6, 2014

Inspiration | An Isle of Sky Elopement

I recently saw these beautiful photos of Laura and Damian's last minute elopement as a photoset on Tumblr. The photographer of the event talked about how it was one of the most memorable moments in her life. The Isle of Skye, which is located in Scotland, is a place that I hope to someday visit. It looks absolutely beautiful and in these photos, it looks like it holds some great faery tales. The epic love between Laura and Damian is definitely one of those. The photos depict their love for one another as well as the beauty of the Isle of Skye. The look of love and happiness and contentedness makes me excited for when I can marry the love of my life, which is something that I have never even thought of until recently but oh man. This elopement is just so beautiful and wonderful and in such a perfect place.

There are more pictures at the source :)

Youtube | Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram | Wordpress | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...