Sunday, April 20, 2014

Outfit | Happy Easter!

Happy Easter! It's been a while! Again! I've been at home all Spring Break desperately trying to get school work done. It's been unsuccessful unfortunately, but life is great and I'm happy. I recently found out that my boyfriend while in Los Angeles for an improv festival, told his parents about me. That makes me so incredibly happy. I can't wait to introduce him to my family because I know that they'll love him and think he's cute and nice and all of those good things. Anyway, Easter is set at my family's house this year and despite the stress that comes with cleaning the house and making sure we have enough paper plates and cups and drinks for everyone, it's always fun. And! I was so excited to wear this outfit because I had planned it around two weeks ago. I won't be in the heels unfortunately since we'll be inside most of the day but when we venture outside, I'll probably don some flat sandals or something. 
Outfit Details: Hat (Forever 21) | Floral Dress & Peter Pan Collar Shirt (Thrifted) | Rocket Dog Sandals (Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...