Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Outfit | Break Pause

It is my spring break and it started off with me spending quite a long weekend with my boyfriend which is always a welcome activity. At my boyfriend's school, there was this thing called "Picnic Day" which was essentially just a bunch of people getting day drunk and then taking a small break in the afternoon before committing to becoming just drunk. I will not say whether or not I participated in this, but I will say that I was drunk at least twice this weekend. Also, despite this being a break, I still have class work to do. I understand that teachers and professors need to assign a certain amount of homework in order to fill some sort of quota but damn, homework during spring break? Who's brilliant idea was that? It's just cruel. For example, when I got home today from my boyfriend's, I tried to start working on my film seminar term paper, but did that happen? Nope. I sat down with all of my things and ended up catching up on "Elementary" and "GRIMM". Speaking of shows, I can't wait for my boyfriend to finish season 1 of Hannibal so that I can start watching season 2. It's hard to navigate tumblr when almost everyone I follow is a Hannibal fan.
Outfit Details: Striped Shirt & Shorts (Forever 21) | Sunnies (Claires or ModCloth) | Lace Shoes (Target)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...