Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Life | New Year's Eve 2013

Haven't posted on here in a few days. Things have been incredibly hectic and insane so I haven't been able to take any outfit photos. I meant to take NYE photos of my outfit because I thought it was fairly adorable but alas, the night had other plans for me. I don't have a lot of pictures from NYE mostly because we were all too busy drinking, laughing, and being general fools. This has been my first new years where I'm not bogged down by boring people who don't enjoy themselves and my goodness, it has been amazing. The days leading up to NYE were way too enjoyable. It was the most I had conventionally "partied" I suppose you could say. I didn't get invited to many, if any, parties when I was in high school and it wasn't really until I graduated that I started going out and enjoying myself. 2013 was a year of a lot of personal growth for me. I was learning how to be myself and not worry about what other people thought of me and as cliche as it sounds, "finding myself". If I were a character in a novel or a television series, I would say that I had a great deal of character development this year. I became closer with some amazing friends and made more good friends along the way. I've also cut ties with people who made me feel awful and terrible. Despite how stressed and anxious I was for a majority of 2013, it wasn't as bad as I had thought, especially when I think about all of the good things that happened to me. So here's to 2014. I hope that you are wonderful and less anxiety-producing events. I look forward to spending more time with many amazing people and meeting new and inspirational people. 

Since I have no outfit photos from NYE, enjoy a selfie and a few (VERY FEW) pictures of my night. 

As a final note, I want to say thank you to my readers and to my friends who encourage this blog. Creating content for this blog has helped me accept myself, so thank you, readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...