Sunday, August 17, 2014

Inspiration | Tokyo Fashion

Japanese street style is incredibly interesting to me. There are so many different sub-styles that make up Japanese street style and each one is just so cool and unique. A couple months ago, I started following the tumblr for Tokyo-Fashion (which is linked to below after the pictures) and oh man, my dash became filled up with people who roamed the streets of Tokyo in flawfree fashion. While there are some trends that I won't ever get into (platform converse, corsets over shirts), there are others that I would totally immerse myself in, if I could afford to that is. Compared to the street styles of Stockholm, Paris, and London, there is something completely unique and animated about the street style throughout Tokyo. Every picture here presents a different sub-style and does so with ease. While I do like the street styles of Stockholm, Paris, and London, there is something to be said about Tokyo street style and how cool it is. And like I said before, there is something animated. For example, the girl pictured below this paragraph looks like a real life Misa (from Death Note). I just think it's so cool and stylish and so awesome.  
Photo Credit to: Tokyo-Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...