Friday, March 21, 2014

Outfit | Spring!

I lazed around my house and ran a few errands for my dad today. I also cleaned my room out some. It was sort of productive save for the fact that I did no schoolwork even though I have stuff due next week. Anyway, it's spring and I could tell because the sun was out and shining and the wind was gently blowing. I hate spring because I lose an hour of sleep, it gets too hot, and it's also the time of year where I am so done with the school semester and so ready for lazy days and hanging out with friends. It does not bode well for my grades. Moving away from that, I got a new balm stain! I love Revlon balm stains because they come in a ridiculous amount of shades and they stay put pretty well. Revlon just recently released two new lines of balm stains, the matte stain and the shiny lacquer stain. I'm not one for shininess so I picked up two of the matte stains. I picked up a nice red one (which you can see in my last two posts) and this purple one that I'm wearing. I'm not sure if it makes me a bad style blogger but it's pretty fashionably known that spring is reserved for pastels and pink/magenta lips, but I'm totally feeling that I'll be wearing either this purple lip or the red one. They're a bit more dramatic than I actually am, but hey, a little bit of colour isn't that bad.
Outfit Details: Firefly Tee (convention) | Black Purse & High Waist Orange Polka Dot Skirt (Forever 21) | Belt (Thrifted) | Sandals (Target) | Hollywood Haute Sunglasses (ModCloth)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...