Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Outfit | Miss Missing You

I have missed taking blog photos (even though it's only been a day or two). I'm supposed to be getting a new camera soon and I'm so excited to relearn how to take photos. Although, I will miss using my reliable Sony, the time has come to grow and move on to a new one. As of late, I have found myself missing people and places more often. It's an odd feeling to actually miss someone or some place so much that it physically affects you. Apparently, that's a thing that happens to people and that's comforting to know I suppose...on a less deep note, I can feel the tendrils of spring winds wrapping themselves around me. It's been rainy and then sunny then rainy and then back to sunny. This flop weather is both fun but annoying. Ah well, it's a good thing my wardrobe's been expanding and that I've gotten better about layering articles of clothing. I will miss winter and the cold, as I always do, but with summer coming means VidCon, no classes, sleeping in, and fun kickbacks/hangouts with friends. Also, a lot of my friends will be turning twenty-one in the summer months (while I turn 22) and so that means we can finally check out places like the beer garden that recently opened up downtown. Wooo!
Outfit Details: Polka Dot High Waist Skirt (Forever 21) | Navy Blue Sweater, Black Waist Belt, & Denim Jacket (Thrifted) | Grey Tights (Target) | Blue Sunnies (ModCloth) | Red T-Strap Flats (Reflections)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...