Monday, March 24, 2014

Outfit | Go away spring

Spring is officially here, well, it's been here for a few days, but that's besides the point. What was my point again? Oh yes, I was thinking about how much I dislike heat. It's not fun for me. I mean, I've lived in Central California my whole life so I should be used to the heat, right? I wish it was that easy. I hate how humid and sunny it can get here. If it's windy and cloudy with a hint of sun, I'm happy, but any more sun than that and I am a grumpy cat. I do enjoy getting to wear sunglasses though. Like these from Modcloth. I love the classical cat-eye shape and the colouring of the frames so of course, I had to get them. They're much more solid than I thought they'd be. Especially for Modcloth products. Now, I'm not saying that all of their products are poorly made, but every now and then you'll get a product that is definitely not worth the $30+ you spent on it.
Outfit Details: Franco Sarto Flats (Hautelook / Buy here) | Swan Print Button Up & High Waist Polka Dot Skirt (Forever 21) | Sunnies (Modcloth)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...