Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Outfit | Pop Culture Excitement

Life has been pretty good to me lately. I'm doing a lot better in school than I expected to, especially at this point where most students, myself included, kind of check out. But nope! I'm sort of staying on top of my assignments. Even in my history class which is huge hair puller for me. Things are just really good and I feel really happy and optimistic about life. Mostly. I'm still on pins and needles waiting for the release of VidCon 2014 tickets. Eeeks. I also have yet to be called a MPDG by anybody. Woot! I think that's a pretty big thing. It's odd how I got called that way more often when I had longer hair. I guess the pixie cut deters people from calling me that, no? Also, in terms of television and film, there are so many good shows out right now and so many amazing films coming out. One show that I think everyone should check out is Sleepy Hollow. It's a fantastic blend of comedy, drama, religious lore, and of course, the Headless Horseman lore. It's so good and the cast is freaking amazing. Don't even get me started on the fantastic writing and editing. It's just really good and really surprised me. Now films. Oh man, there are just too many to even think about. There's The Fifth Estate, RUSH, Don Jon, Gravity, Plush, Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues, Thor: The Dark World, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty, American Hustle, Frozen, The Monuments Men, and 47 Ronin to name a few films I'm excitedly looking forward to. There are so many more, but those are off the top of my head. I've already seen Don Jon and RUSH. They were both really good and so worth the wait. I feel like besides school and family, my time is divided between films/tv and friends. Good use of my time, I say.
Outfit Details: Thrifted Button-Up | H&M Skirt | Thrifted Belt | Thrifted Flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...