Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Outfit | Mouse

It's almost Halloween! Halloween is this Thursday and I'm still worried over what I'm going to dress up as. I'm leaning towards Audrey Horne from Twin Peaks, a femme/hipster Sherlock, or just not dressing up. My previous costume plans fell through because of poor time management and funds so bloop. I love October though. Like the whole month is just Halloween for me. I've spent the majority of the month watching horror movies and creepy shows like Twin Peaks. Plus, I get so much writing inspiration during this month which is a real shame since I'm not participating in NaNoWriMo this year and I actually have all this great material and some awesome ideas that I haven't written yet. Ah well, there's always next year. 
Outfit Details: Black Jacket (ViVis) | Black Beanie (Don't remember) | Red Minnie Mouse Sweater (Forever 21) | Golden Brocade Skirt (Moddeals.com) | Black Tights (Target) | Black Oxfords (Thrifted) | LOVE ring (gifted)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...